Business Grow System
- Determine what you are offering (your product)?
- Who will benefit the most from your offering?
- What problem(s) does your offering solve?
DOWNLOAD: Brand Guide Template.pdf
ADMIN NOTE: This may take longer than a week if you are starting from the beginning with a new business. It is worth the time investment to plan wisely for this part of your journey.
Key Take Away
Your journey has a starting place and a destination.
You need to know where you are starting and where you are going if you want to create a successful brand that benefits others.
- What you do.
- Why you do it.
- Who you do it for.
The Reason This Matters
If your organization wants to provide a service, it is necessary to understand the purpose and mission of the organization. Taking the time for researching, assessing, awareness, and problem-solving is the planning part of the journey.
How This Will Benefit Your Organization
To have a successful organization that is rewarding for you, your team, and your audience
Who Should Do This
Culture, vision, mission, and purpose are implemented and communicated from the top to all departments of the organization.
How Long To Allocate For This Task
This task is continually carried out through all departments and should be clearly identified everywhere in the organization and reinforced through all activities and speech. Making sure to do the necessary course corrections along the journey.
You can start by becoming familiar with your clients. Do you have a good idea what problems they have that you solve? If you need to start from the beginning, you may want to read a few books on the topic.
Starting with a clear idea of who your best clients are will help you many times over when you are planning your marketing, product launches, and product revamps.
BOOKS & AUDIBLE:
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action, Simon Sinek
- BUILD: An Unorthodox Guide To Making Things Worth Making, Tony Fadell
- Put Your Dream To The Test: 10 Questions That Will Help You See It and Seize It, John Maxwell
- The Magic of Thinking Big, David Schwartz
- Profit First: Transforming Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine, Mike Michalowicz
- Hacking Growth: How Today’s Fastest-Growing Companies Drive Breakout Success, Sean Ellis, Morgan Brown
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses, Eric Ries
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die, Charles Kahlenberg
- The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything, Ken Robinson Ph.D.
- The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make A Living, Do What You Love, and Create A New Future, Chris Guillebeau
We can provide you with keyword research that can help you determine what terms people are searching for most on search engines.
We start with a list of your services and/or products and key those into research tools. The tools will provide data not only on your search terms but also a list of other terms related to your subject.
You can use this data to understand better what people are looking up online. You can learn the popularity of certain key phrases. This will also give you ideas for what to post about on your website, email marketing, and audience channels.
Keyword Analysis Request